Sunday, April 3, 2011

NDP supporter - people in general are stupid

http://theorangerod.blogspot.com/2011/03/polls-sigh.html

I can't make this stuff up. This is what the NDP think of the people of this province. They think you're stupid. They don't want you here if you don't vote NDP. They tell you to leave. They insult you.
Is that the kind of people you want running this province.
Oh, and apparently the best the PCs can do is a minority... yet the Liberals are likely to get wiped out.
That would leave only the PCs and NDP with seats. A minority with only two parties holding seats?
Hey Orange, if you can explain how that's possible, please let me know.
After all, I'm stupid, right?

6 comments:

  1. I pray that the Conservatives don't fumble this election. The NDP has literally given Manitobans every reason to not vote NDP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I can't get over is their arrogance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is equally silly to equate the orangerod's views with those of New Dems in general as it is for orangerod to claim she speaks for new dems.

    I remain suspicious that orangerod is actually a tory parading around as a new dem, making the worst possible case for new dems, in order to set up a strawman for tories to criticize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I doubt it - I have no doubt she's a hardcore Dipper. Probably a University student.
    She's hardly the only one who insults anyone who doesn't agree with her - check out Brian Oakley's blog.
    The fact is the provincial NDP and MB and Sask are hardcore, mean, dirty, and successful politiciains who do whatevery they have to to get elected.
    I have little doubt some of the extreme elements of their party have nothing but disdain for everyone who doesn't share their POV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The culture of the new dems is mean and angry. you can't live life that way. I know from experience ! When they do not get their way look out. my sense is people want some change in manitoba.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jim Cotton.. back from the dead!

    ReplyDelete